Saturday, June 28, 2008

Has it been a week already!







Time flys when you are having fun. Fun is quilting. I guess I was having too much fun because I did not realize I had not posted in a week.
Here are some pictures of things I have worked on. The purple squares will be a fast quilt because I am only putting borders around the cheater squares. The green and orange tops are stashbusters. I used Quiltville's patterns to use up some stash. I am considering tea dying the green top because it seems too something (word used when I cannot explain why I do not like it). I am not an orange person but do like the orange top. I am considering appliqueing a pumpkin and black cat to the lower right corner. This will make it a Fall quilt.
I am still plugging away on my Quiltathon blocks and slowly making progress. I must, must, must work on my applique blocks for my class! Sigh, I think I am afraid of starting because I will not do a good job. The backgrounds are done, the applique cut, but no appliqueing yet.
Hope you enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love that orangy red one. Its so cute.