Tuesday, May 13, 2008

sewing room





























After seeing Bonnie's (Quiltville) wonderful sewing room, I thought I would share pictures of my sewing room with you. My sewing room is in the dungeon but it is a finished dungeon. I just recently moved my cutting table to the adjoining room to allow me more room and access to my design wall. (My husband says I am slowly taking over the area downstairs.) As you can see, the machine quilting frame takes up a lot of room.
Oops! I duplicated one of the pictures and did not know how to delete it. Anyone out there know how? Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Anyone out there have any to show me? I love looking at other people's sewing rooms!

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Thats one dandy machine you've got there. Wow. I'm in extreme envy.