Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Unproductive weekend











My brother-in-law came to our home for the weekend. Without going into details, it was a difficult time. He is 59 years old and has wasted his life and continues on the path to destruction. I pity him and the awful life he lives. As a family, since he was 16, we all tried to help him the best we knew how. Through the years we had to let go. It is a shame and such a waste of a human life.

On Monday I had my niece for lunch and enjoyed her company. Tonight I have my youngest granddaughter sleeping over. She is such a good baby.

I was able to put together block # 7 from my Wednesday group and took a picture for you. The close up shows a flowered fabric. I purchased this some years back at the Lowell museum store in Massachusetts. I also purchased the lamp in Lowell. It is made of the spools used in the old textile mills.

No comments: