Sunday, September 14, 2008

Table Runner


The last few days have been busy with things other than sewing. I was able to put a little bit of sewing in the evenings and organizing of my fabrics. Today I woke up very lathargic and had no energy. I slept on and off for a good part of the day. We were supposed to go to my daughter's for dinner, but for the first time I did not accept the invitation. I was just not myself. Later today, I made myself go into my sewing room and was able to finish the Thimbleberries table runner top. I was surprised at how big it is, but am glad because it will go on my dining room table for the holidays. I hope to have it quilted by machine tomorrow so I can sew on the binding at my quilting group on Tuesday evening.


I was able to borrow the quilting book from my library that was on Patti's blog http://quiltingisstillmypassion.blogspot.com/. She made the most adorable bear quilt with small log cabins. The book has some lovely quilts, but all those little log cabins look tedious. I would consider one of the quilts in the book for the upcoming shower, but am afraid that I would not finish it in time. I will put it on my list of to do quilts.

No comments: