Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lunch

I finished the quilt top for my neighbors baby. It only measure 36" square, but he is only an infant. I will probably sandwich it tomorrow and try quilting on it. I will be binding it in the same color red as is in the print.














My niece treated me to lunch at the Jedidiah Hawkins Inn in S. Jameport, L.I.


The Inn was a victorian home built in the 1800's. It was repaired and was used as a designer's showcase in 2005. It is now a restaurant and inn. If you click on the email address you can see several pictures of the home. The pictures do not do it justice. It is one of those must see in person places. It is pricey so I would only have lunch there.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Your baby quilt is adorable, and your lunch sounds like a treat.

antique quilter said...

I love this baby quilt!
very nice.
Oh that sounds like a wonderful place for lunch.
Kathie